Game coverage begins on Thursday, May 10, with the Lehigh Valley IronPigs (Triple-A Philadelphia Phillies), managed by Hall of Famer Ryne Sandberg, facing Pittsburgh Pirates' prospect Starling Marte and the Indianapolis Indians (Triple-A Pittsburgh Pirates) at 11:05 a.m. ET.
The schedule continues with Matt LaPorta and the back-to-back Triple-A National Champion Columbus Clippers (Triple-A Cleveland Indians) at the Buffalo Bisons, led by manager Wally Backman, on May 31 at 10:35 a.m. ET.
MLB Network's complete 2012 Minor League game schedule is listed below. Games will be telecast in each club's local market, including local announcers.
* May 10, 11:05 a.m. ET, Lehigh Valley IronPigs (Triple-A Philadelphia Phillies) at Indianapolis Indians (Triple-A Pittsburgh Pirates)
* May 14, 12:05 p.m. ET, Rochester Red Wings (Triple-A Minnesota Twins) at Syracuse Chiefs (Triple-A Washington Nationals)
* May 22, 11:05 a.m. ET, Gwinnett Braves (Triple-A Atlanta Braves) at Rochester Red Wings
* May 31, 10:35 a.m. ET, Columbus Clippers (Triple-A Cleveland Indians) at Buffalo Bisons (Triple-A New York Mets)
* June 12, 12:05 p.m. ET, Toledo Mud Hens (Triple-A Detroit Tigers) at Durham Bulls (Triple-A Tampa Bay Rays)
* June 25, 12:05 p.m. ET, Buffalo Bisons at Durham Bulls
* July 11, 7:00 p.m. ET, 25th Annual Triple-A All-Star Game
About MLB Network
MLB Network is the ultimate television destination for baseball fans, featuring the Emmy Award-winning MLB Tonight, live games, original programming, highlights, and insights and analysis from the best in the business, including Bob Costas, Peter Gammons, Jim Kaat, Al Leiter and Harold Reynolds. MLB Network debuted on Jan. 1, 2009, as the largest launch in cable television history and is currently distributed in approximately 68 million cable, telco TV and satellite homes throughout the U.S. and Puerto Rico. For more information and to find MLB Network in your area, go to mlbnetwork.com.
About Minor League Baseball
Minor League Baseball, headquartered in St. Petersburg, Fla., is the governing body for all professional baseball teams in the United States, Canada, Venezuela and the Dominican Republic that are affiliated with Major League Baseball clubs through their farm systems. The Mexican League and Mexican Academy are also members of the organization, but are not affiliated with any MLB clubs. Total membership includes 20 leagues and 247 clubs.
Fans are coming out in unprecedented numbers to this one-of-a-kind experience that can only be found at our ballparks. In 2011, the 174 clubs that charge admission attracted more than 41.2 million fans to their ballparks to see the future stars of the sport hone their skills. From the electricity in the stands to the excitement on the field, Minor League Baseball has provided affordable family-friendly entertainment to people of all ages since its founding in 1901.